Friday, March 23, 2012

One of my first students in my Riverside/Leslieville studio was Micheline Courtemanche. At the time she was a local who had just bought a floor size platen press that her husband was beautifully restoring. A few years later Micheline and her family moved out to the east coast where they have set up their letterpress print shop called Betty & Bing". If you have a chance, Micheline will be in Toronto to do a workshop on  designing for letterpress at The Nook.   Micheline Courtemanche at The Nook

1 comment:

Micheline said...

Hi Akemi,

I was just putting together an email full of the people and resources that we talked about at the class on Thursday and I wanted to be sure that I got the web link right for Kozo Studio. That's when I found this lovely entry. Thank you so much for spreading the word. It was a great night.

Micheline